We are very excited about the
roy city art councils 2nd annual
Dates: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20th
Contact: Roy City Recreation Dept. 801-774-1048.
Time: 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Roy City Hope Community Center 5051 S. 2000 W.
The Roy City Art Council is very excited for this event. This will provide an opportunity for our amazing local artists to be able to display their beautiful pieces of art for sale to our great community. This sale will be in conjunction with our annual Tree Lighting Ceremony.
Artist and Craft Booth Fee: $10.00
(Fees will be donated to the Boys and Girls Club)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 8TH 2017
- Each artist/vendor is required to preregister with Roy City. Please fill out and submit the application at the bottom of this page.
- Each artist/vendor will be required to pay a $10.00 both rental fee. We will contact you once your application has been approved to arrange payment options. We have to make sure we don't have duplicate vendors.
- Each artist/vendor will be provided space for (1) table in the Hope Community Center Gym to display their work to sale.
- Vendors are asked to arrive between 12 and 4 pm. You will assigned a table space for the day. We want all vendors set up by 4:00 pm
- ROY CITY AND THE ROY CITY ART COUNCIL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED OR STOLEN ITEMS. It will be the vendors responsibility to staff their designated area and assure their merchandise is secured properly.
Arts & Craft Vendors:
- All items must be handmade original art/craft
- No imports or resale items or mass produced items accepted
*** Please fill out the application below and click submit ***
Spots are limited so please submit your application as early as possible.
APPLICATION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 8TH
NOTE: You are NOT guaranteed a spot just by submitting an applicaiton